JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@LuckySG Please add me to the list for this as soon as it is available (not even kidding).

Kel-Tec | CP33

I got my PMR-30 from you and I know it gets a lot of hate, but I love it. Now Kel-Tec offers a 33 round double-double (quad?) stack 22lr gun. What could go wrong with that? TAKE MY MONEY!

View attachment 540819

That's like a month and a half worth of your ammo allotment in one magazine!? :eek:

Too soon?:(

You don't seem to have kids who shoot your ammo ;-) When I am at the range sometimes it is more fun to shoot 33 rounds of 22lr for the price of 5 rounds of 9mm. I mean, I think Kel-tek would shoot you if you told them you wanted it for defense.

By shooting 33 at the range, I mean shoot 5 then clear then shoot 9 then clear then shoot 3 then clear..........etc....
I load/cast centerfire ammo pretty dang cheap. Even if .22 was free I'd rather shoot 9mm or something.

@LuckySG Please add me to the list for this as soon as it is available (not even kidding).

Kel-Tec | CP33

I got my PMR-30 from you and I know it gets a lot of hate, but I love it. Now Kel-Tec offers a 33 round double-double (quad?) stack 22lr gun. What could go wrong with that? TAKE MY MONEY!

View attachment 540819
You know I might want one too! Send me a pm with the best phone number to reach you and consider yourself on the list.

Jeremy

God help you if the Oregon super majorities get their way.

I'm gonna guess they won't make a 10 or 5 round mag for it lol.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of want.

It's one step closer to taking a 50 round box and inserting it into the bottom of the gun.
They actually make extentions for CC33, so it will hold the whole brick of 50.

God help you if the Oregon super majorities get their way.

I'm gonna guess they won't make a 10 or 5 round mag for it lol.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of want.

It's one step closer to taking a 50 round box and inserting it into the bottom of the gun.
If hell gets that cold I will go into magazine manufacturing.

I am now planning to paint mine to look like his big brother.

490498-ebde80aa3b7a58c0ea2ab3a4e217482b.png

Alien-Covenant-xenomorph-design.jpg

This has a very important abillity that the PMR doesn't..
you can suppress it!
IF it proves to be at least as reliable as the PMR30 (my dad has one and it has been great)... I'm in!
Yes it's fugly.. but that's a lot of quiet!
Now....CP stands for "competitive pistol", So when does the CR33 come out?
:s0062:

This has a very important abillity that the PMR doesn't..
you can suppress it!
IF it proves to be at least as reliable as the PMR30 (my dad has one and it has been great)... I'm in!
Yes it's fugly.. but that's a lot of quiet!
Now....CP stands for "competitive pistol", So when does the CR33 come out?
:s0062:
There are threaded barrels available for the PMR, so one could suppress it if they wanted to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top