Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Take My Money! 33 round 22lr pistol! Kel-Tec CP33

Reactions
@LuckySG Please add me to the list for this as soon as it is available (not even kidding).

Kel-Tec | CP33

I got my PMR-30 from you and I know it gets a lot of hate, but I love it. Now Kel-Tec offers a 33 round double-double (quad?) stack 22lr gun. What could go wrong with that? TAKE MY MONEY!

View attachment 540819
You are second in the line! :)
2019 Shot Show...

Any stores in Seattle area getting one before it's banned?

Reno

Reactions
God help you if the Oregon super majorities get their way.

I’m gonna guess they won’t make a 10 or 5 round mag for it lol.

Don’t get me wrong, I kind of want.

It’s one step closer to taking a 50 round box and inserting it into the bottom of the gun.

OP
Gbirk

Gbirk

Reactions
You know. I love Kel Tec's.

I just don't like them. o_O
Yep! exactly. I would never bet my life on one, but they have fun designs and are a hit with everyone at the range.

You are second in the line! :)
2019 Shot Show...

Any stores in Seattle area getting one before it's banned?
Dang it, I even looked to make sure I did not miss someone else post about it.

OP
Gbirk

Gbirk

Reactions
Yep, classic Kel-Tec "engineering". Pointless and butt ugly.

Let us know how it functions when you get one.
I am OK with pointless as long as it is fun, and I kind of like the industrial look. I just hope it has a better 1st generation than the PMR-30 had, but my 2nd gen PMR-30 works fine as a range toy.

OP
Gbirk

Gbirk

Reactions
I'd rather just shoot something once with a 9mm than 33 times with a .22. lame
You don't seem to have kids who shoot your ammo ;-) When I am at the range sometimes it is more fun to shoot 33 rounds of 22lr for the price of 5 rounds of 9mm. I mean, I think Kel-tek would shoot you if you told them you wanted it for defense.

By shooting 33 at the range, I mean shoot 5 then clear then shoot 9 then clear then shoot 3 then clear..........etc....

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY

Staff online