JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder what the carry laws are they are on a public bus . I bet you would have legal issues for returning fire even though you were protecting yourself .
Since they didn't technically board the bus they probably would get off with unlawful discharge of a firearm . Stupid , stupid stupid .

I think they did the best thing they could, dive for cover, except grandma:(, no one was hurt so they did it right, even grandma when she finally reacted:).
I would not have left the bus that would of been leaving cover. At best you could of positioned yourself to have the enterance covered if they decided to enter the bus.
I hope I would of been yelling at the bus drive to go go go, but he may not of been sure of what was going on either. All he sees over his shoulder is a lot of people coming forward to get as low as possible. He probably didn't know where the shooters were. Were they on the bus or outside or what? Glad he didn't open the door a bunch of people would have fallen out to the pavement, that could have got a lot worse.

I know we all hate stuff like this and want the bad guys taken out:gun11: and it be ruled self-defense and avoid a trial and hear stupid stuff like "there was not assult not one was hurt".

But to have left the bus with a carry gun facing 2 people, 1 pistol and 1 assult pistol probably not the best move. Lets hear what you guys think.

These clowns should be charged with attempted murder. The punishment for attempted murder should be same as murder. Just because you fail at killing someone does not make it a lesser act.
As a side note I remember reading a story of how tough it is to get legal firearms in Philly. Obviously illegal guns are plentiful.

The scumbags acted tough because they are firing on unarmed victims. The appearance of a firearm in a good guys hand could have the potential to change the situation, even if it is unfired.

I was just talking about this with a guy the other day.Seems a assailant was being interviewed at a jail and being cooperative.
he wasn't going anywhere for a long time.
They had him watch some police training videos and he busted out laughing at them.
Why so funny?
He said that the guys who made the videos don't quite understand how these type think.They don't think "tactical" they think "spray and pray"
Good guys worry about "collateral damage" and bad guys don't worry at all,they just shoot to kill and get away
He did some training exercises as the bad guy and completely overwhelmed the cop (plastic bullets? I guess).The LEO didn't know what to do.Trainer got mad
Bad guy says that's how they fight to get away.No conscience involved.Just shoot ,kill,and get away.

In other words,if you think showing the bad guy your handgun in a situation like this will help,you will probably get mowed down.

Try to take cover where the muzzle is pointing. Ghetto style shooting will most likely hit around where they are aiming.

And tactical pink teddy bear for magazines.

I'll be honest... I'm diggin' the tactical teddy bear.

This one's pretty good too.

letsgo2school.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews