JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a prone style stock for sale, suitable for long range or tactical shooting. It's a Stocky's Long Range Composite model with alloy bedding block. For long action Remington 700, BDL. It will accept heavy varmint barrel contours, but has a removable insert for factory sporter/magnum contours to reduce the barrel-to-stock gap and improve the appearance.

Similar in ergos/style to a Manners. By no means is it a Manners or McMillan, but it's extremely stiff and solid, not like the typical plastic stock.

Details can be seen here:

Stocky's New Long Range Composite Stock- Remington 700 - Unpainted

The stock is used. I fired 40 rounds using it to test a rifle. Has not been hunted with. It is the black, unpainted version. I did do some minor sanding for the bottom metal and barrel channel. So minor, you probably wouldn't notice it unless I pointed it out.

$125 face-to-face in Hillsboro or Gresham areas. Note that this stock sells for $180 + $25 shipping. You save $80. Sorry, not interested in trades.

I'd take pics of the stock, but I really couldn't do any better than what is on the Stocky's website. Images from them. The stock for sale is identical to this one:

stockyslrc_rh.jpg

stockyslrc_block_web.jpg

stockyslrc_rtoblique.jpg

Last Edited:
Machining, fit & finish are really good. The composite material is not like a factory milk-jug stock. Really stiff and solid.

Groups below were shot using this stock at 490 yards. FYI, taco = kydex cheek piece :)

The target is a 12" x 12" piece of plate.

490_yards_a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top