JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a prone style stock for sale, suitable for long range or tactical shooting. It's a Stocky's Long Range Composite model with alloy bedding block. For long action Remington 700, BDL. It will accept heavy varmint barrel contours, but has a removable insert for factory sporter/magnum contours to reduce the barrel-to-stock gap and improve the appearance.

Similar in ergos/style to a Manners. By no means is it a Manners or McMillan, but it's extremely stiff and solid, not like the typical plastic stock.

Details can be seen here:

Stocky's New Long Range Composite Stock- Remington 700 - Unpainted

The stock is used. I fired 40 rounds using it to test a rifle. Has not been hunted with. It is the black, unpainted version. I did do some minor sanding for the bottom metal and barrel channel. So minor, you probably wouldn't notice it unless I pointed it out.

$125 face-to-face in Hillsboro or Gresham areas. Note that this stock sells for $180 + $25 shipping. You save $80. Sorry, not interested in trades.

I'd take pics of the stock, but I really couldn't do any better than what is on the Stocky's website. Images from them. The stock for sale is identical to this one:

stockyslrc_rh.jpg

stockyslrc_block_web.jpg

stockyslrc_rtoblique.jpg

Last Edited:
Machining, fit & finish are really good. The composite material is not like a factory milk-jug stock. Really stiff and solid.

Groups below were shot using this stock at 490 yards. FYI, taco = kydex cheek piece :)

The target is a 12" x 12" piece of plate.

490_yards_a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top