JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The perfect compliment to your chromed-out 8" 308 SBR build. 5/8x24 threads. Judging by the nicks and dents, it's been through some things. But I have no idea what those things are because I'm selling it for a friend that received it on a used barrel.

Is it tacky and beat up? Sure. But you're the one that clicked on an ad for a $20 muzzle brake, so you get what you get. I'll even throw in an unused 5/8 crush washer because I care about your well-being.

20210107_084409.jpg

20210107_084330.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The perfect compliment to your chromed-out 8" 308 SBR build. 5/8x24 threads. Judging by the nicks and dents, it's been through some things. But I have no idea what those things are because I'm selling it for a friend that received it on a used barrel.

Is it tacky and beat up? Sure. But you're the one that clicked on an ad for a $20 muzzle brake, so you get what you get. I'll even throw in an unused 5/8 crush washer because I care about your well-being.

View attachment 803622

View attachment 803621
I'll take it

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR