SWFA SS Zero Stop Shims

Reactions
I finally got a SS 3x15, and went looking for old threads about the guy who made the shims that you use as Zero stops, but it wasn't on this forum. so i wanted to make sure you guys new about this product, (i am a consumer, and am in not way affiliated with the maker, other than i just bought a set and wanted to share the love)

basicily their shims that go inside your turret cap so that when you dial back down it prevents it from going to far past zero (you set it with diff combos of thickness)

he's got video on youtube, sells em through his paypal or you can find em on Ebay. (i just bought mine off ebay)

They are available in the Fixed versions, 3x15, 3x9, and 5x20 HD. they are diff thickness between MOA and MIL.

this is the guy
timkulinstudios@aol.com

i found em over here
Zero stop shim sets for SWFA Super Sniper scopes - Sniper's Hide Forums

stickflickin

Reactions
Thanks for the tip. I have the 3-15 and 5-20. These scopes are a great value but not having a zero stop is their downfall

OP
SnapShot
Reactions
they are great, i believe they are only available for the 5x20 HD model, not the regular one... double check with the guy who makes em. and be sure to tell him MOA or MIL.

stickflickin

Reactions
I bought them for both the 3 - 15 & 5 - 20 models. They aren't as precise as a built-in stop but do give these Scopes the ability to have a zero stop within close range of where you want it. They are also available for the fix power models

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
Top Bottom