JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally got a SS 3x15, and went looking for old threads about the guy who made the shims that you use as Zero stops, but it wasn't on this forum. so i wanted to make sure you guys new about this product, (i am a consumer, and am in not way affiliated with the maker, other than i just bought a set and wanted to share the love)

basicily their shims that go inside your turret cap so that when you dial back down it prevents it from going to far past zero (you set it with diff combos of thickness)

he's got video on youtube, sells em through his paypal or you can find em on Ebay. (i just bought mine off ebay)

They are available in the Fixed versions, 3x15, 3x9, and 5x20 HD. they are diff thickness between MOA and MIL.

this is the guy
[email protected]

i found em over here
Zero stop shim sets for SWFA Super Sniper scopes - Sniper's Hide Forums

they are great, i believe they are only available for the 5x20 HD model, not the regular one... double check with the guy who makes em. and be sure to tell him MOA or MIL.

I bought them for both the 3 - 15 & 5 - 20 models. They aren't as precise as a built-in stop but do give these Scopes the ability to have a zero stop within close range of where you want it. They are also available for the fix power models

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top