Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Survivor: Samoa

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ogre, Sep 18, 2009.

1. ogre

ogre Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Did anyone else watch the 1st. episode last night? I hope the oil company owner, who is full of dirty tricks, does not get voted off for weeks to come. He will prove to be an endless source of entertainment.

2. smithmax

smithmax here Member

I loved his story about being a firefighter in New Orleans and loosing his dog in Katrina...totally fictitious.

3. AvnEng

AvnEng Corvallis Member

The guy will make it interesting but I think will get old fast. They are going to catch on to him in a few weeks.

I would like to see their faces when they watched what he was said about them.

4. smithmax

smithmax here Member

If I were ever on that show I would want to get kicked off right away. I was told that all the losers make the same amount of money.

5. gimlet1/21

gimlet1/21 ellensburg,WA New Member

Hope the dumba** girl group catches on to him, yet I doubt they will because he kicks a** in the challenges.

6. krawl

krawl Oregon Member

He's playing way too hard too early. He'll be gone quick is my guess/hope.

7. smithmax

smithmax here Member

They'll keep him around for the ratings, but he'll be gone once the competition actually starts.

8. m1gunr

m1gunr Tacoma Member

I've actually met a few of the folks on Big brother and found out they make $2500 - $3500 a week unless you are the last person standing. My company is a sponsor and we do the web broadcast for them.