JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are Pro 2A Parkland students and I fully support them. Look it up they are speaking out in support of 2A. They deserve our support, NOT the SnowFlakes.

Let us not forget, the first amendment exists to protect speech that we would spend a lifetime railing against. I will never support the ideas that David Hogg is espousing, but I will always support his right to speak his mind.

All that said, I have two points. One, these kids are being played as tools, and that's sad. They are someone's means to a political goal. Two, they are not well informed, and that's likely a result of the above fact. They are being spoon fed talking points.

Let us not forget, the first amendment exists to protect speech that we would spend a lifetime railing against. I will never support the ideas that David Hogg is espousing, but I will always support his right to speak his mind.

And this is what separates us from the liberals, we don't agree with what they say but will fight to the death to protect their right to say it. Sad they don't get what it means to be an American.

I used to think that this was something that both sides could agree on; the American ideal that you would support and even fight for your ideological opponent's right to express thier views.

I'm not so sure anymore; I've heard so much scary stuff from the radical left in recent times. That alone isn't the scariest part- it's that the radical left has become the mainstream left. I have an acquaintance who was so angry about the election that he said all Trump voters need to be rounded up and sent to re-education camps, and gun owners need to get over themselves and either turn in their guns or go to jail. This was from an intelligent, educated guy who's dead serious.

I long for a simpler time when civil discourse was more acceptable, and the more radical elements were on the fringes.

I agree, the fringe elements of both sides have gotten scary radical. As for me, I will continue to engage in civil discourse or none at all. Further, even if the left tries to shut me up, I will stand up for their right to say any stupid crap they want (outside fire in a crowded theatre). At the end of the day, I have to live with myself, and that's what matters.

The poster boy for the parkland group has been rejected by four CA universities despite having a 4.+ and scoring well on his scholastic tests.

Seems his behind the scenes adult supporters have left him out to dry?

Here's the thing, capitalising on a child's emotions is bad enough, influencing their minds on things they really don't understand and allowing them to go forth and protest based on ignorance is both irresponsible and dangerous. How dare they march the little ones who have no idea of the facts or even the understanding of why, and now dare they push a set of falseoods forward while using children to support their position! Kids are not dumb, but kids are also a sponge, and filling their young and open minds with this vile filth is a sure bet of troubles later down the road!

The video brings up some very valid points. That doesn't change the fact that Hogg should be followed into the boys bathroom in between classes and have the everlovin piss beat outta him.

I used to think that this was something that both sides could agree on; the American ideal that you would support and even fight for your ideological opponent's right to express thier views.

I'm not so sure anymore; I've heard so much scary stuff from the radical left in recent times. That alone isn't the scariest part- it's that the radical left has become the mainstream left. I have an acquaintance who was so angry about the election that he said all Trump voters need to be rounded up and sent to re-education camps, and gun owners need to get over themselves and either turn in their guns or go to jail. This was from an intelligent, educated guy who's dead serious.

I long for a simpler time when civil discourse was more acceptable, and the more radical elements were on the fringes.

The modern left is more dangerous than any gun owner I've met. They are mentally ill and are the examples of who should be banned from owning firearms . They run on a gang mentality that attracts the weak follower personality types.

Here's the thing, capitalising on a child's emotions is bad enough, influencing their minds on things they really don't understand and allowing them to go forth and protest based on ignorance is both irresponsible and dangerous. How dare they march the little ones who have no idea of the facts or even the understanding of why, and now dare they push a set of falseoods forward while using children to support their position! Kids are not dumb, but kids are also a sponge, and filling their young and open minds with this vile filth is a sure bet of troubles later down the road!

The kids that can see through the B.S. are not given the time of day by the media.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top