JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Friends,
I've never done anything like this before so I am not sure where to start. My friend Bohdan is a Sergeant for the Ukraine National Police in Lviv. Luckily his town, in Western Ukraine, has not been destroyed by the war yet. He is heading to the front in a few weeks for a month-long rotation. He requested any gear I could spare though as they are running short on supplies. They have received a lot of aid but in war things get messed up quickly. This will be my second shipment to him and it's literally all I have plus some gear I bought. If you have any of the following they would be appreciated:

• 5.56 MOLLE Pouch (their 5.45 magazines fit in them perfectly)
  • Pistol MOLLE or belt mag pouch for Glock or Beretta (some carry the Fort-14 which he tells me the magazines fit best in a Beretta 92 mag holder)
  • Tourniquets, blood clotting sponges, or other medical supplies
  • Multi-tools
  • Other MOLLE Pouches
  • Plate Carriers
  • Anything else useful

Due to shipping costs, I can't send anything too heavy and due to import laws, I cannot send any fixed blades. If you want to donate anything PM me and we can set up a time to meet. I'm sending this package today but I am sure I'll be sending another one soon.

Please don't make this post political. I don't care if you love Putin. I'm just trying to help a friend in need out.

IMG_7231.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top