JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yea, i guess that is another possibility. all the same there are much more secure ways of converting to full auto but its just not worth the risk.

lol - I've played with full auto stuff enough to decide its only really fun if someone else is footing the bill for the ammo. A few well aimed shots does a better job than blasting a mag away and missing.

FA is so over-rated. Yeah, fun to dump a few mags but it doesn't take long to get over it. Not to mention ammo going for 35-50 cents each round. Quality ammo even more. I find suppressed fire much more.... rewarding.

All that said, one of the best things to fire FA is a MG42. But again, I was shooting one back when 8mm was dirt cheap. Not so much anymore.

And I've seen guys who've mastered bump-firing to the point you would swear they had a MG.

In the end, messing around with that link isn't worth it at all.

There's nothing like watching the hot brass fly out in formation, pummeling the shooter to your right... Except it's only really good for suppressive fire, and I don't recall any battles going on at Little Big Horn recently. ;)

There's nothing like watching the hot brass fly out in formation, pummeling the shooter to your right... Except it's only really good for suppressive fire, and I don't recall any battles going on at Little Big Horn recently. ;)
The way things are going that May change

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads