JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks everyone for the responses. Cleaning up her blankets and toys yesterday my wife and I were a wreck. This morning as I sit here drinking my coffee I miss her cuddling next to me.

So sorry it always hard when you lose your best friend. We lost our boxer Odin a few years ago, and even though we have a husky, Turbo, whom we love dearly we missed having a boxer. After a couple years we decide to give back by fostering for Wigglin' Home Boxer Rescue, so we helped a couple boxers heal up and find forever homes. What a rewarding and humbling experience that was. The last boxer we fostered decided he wasn't leaving so we adopted Murphy. When you are ready I strongly encourage you to volunteer with a rescue, you won't regret it.
20190910_201635.jpg

So sorry it always hard when you lose your best friend. We lost our boxer Odin a few years ago, and even though we have a husky, Turbo, whom we love dearly we missed having a boxer. After a couple years we decide to give back by fostering for Wigglin' Home Boxer Rescue, so we helped a couple boxers heal up and find forever homes. What a rewarding and humbling experience that was. The last boxer we fostered decided he wasn't leaving so we adopted Murphy. When you are ready I strongly encourage you to volunteer with a rescue, you won't regret it.
View attachment 690355
What a handsome dude. Thanks for sharing.

Well figured I would update everyone and thank you so much for all the positive comments. Although we still miss Josie and my final words to her was I'll never forget you we have filled the void in our hearts.
His name is Ruger, and just so you guys know my wife thought of the name. He's 10 weeks old and we have had him for a couple weeks now. His dad was border collie and the mom was American bull dog. So far he's been a great addition to our family. He's very smart and doesn't seem to fear much. He's using Josie's bed and playing with her toys, I'm happy to have a companion again, I will never be without a dog.
20200510_095924.jpg
20200429_193608.jpg
20200522_170016.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR