JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Few things are worse than having to part with a best friend, sorry for you loss, Josie looked like a fantastic companion.

We had to put my Wife's Boxer Roxy down about two years ago. She had her when we met. At first I didn't like her, the dog that is but after a while she really grew on me. We have two young dogs now but when the time comes I'm thinking we need another goofy Boxer in our lives. They really do have a unique personality, that's for sure.
My heart goes out to you and hope you can get over the hump.

Im sorry for your loss, having to make that decision is among the hardest things ive ever had to do and it never gets easier. Dont wait to long to get another Josie would want you to have another best bud in your life. Gave my dog a big hug for ya.

My Condolences, I just had to put my 20 year old Golden down last month, it always sucks to have to say good by to them, their lives are so short!
Remember all the good times with them and cherish those memories!

I've had to go through it many times. So many that after each time I've sworn I'd never get another Dog. Yet, I always adopt another. You'll always have the memory of your Boxer and the comfort knowing you gave it a good life.
This has always been my way of dealing with this. Many say no more after one dies. For me the only way to do it is find another. We got 2 more when the one on the right went down a little over a year ago. Without them I know for us it would be a lot worse. They help us forget the ones we loved as they work their way into our hearts. Sadly one day we will have to say goodby to them too. It's just life for those of us who these animals find a place in our hearts.

You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your dog.

Take care of yourself.

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top