JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today I had to put our boxer Josie down. She started having seizures, that unveiled fluid around her heart and a heart tumor. She was only 7, we had some great years together. She was always my shadow and although not a official service dog she helped me keep my sanity on bad days. Please say a little prayer for her. I will miss her dearly.
Resized_20190311_123352.jpeg

If dogs don't go to heaven when they die I want to go where they go when I die, they are better than us. Sorry for your loss.

I miss my big yellow lab every day and I'm sure his girlfriend does too

thumbnail

Last Edited:
Had to put down the guy in my avatar on the left last month. I still find myself saying goodbye to him when I leave for work and hello when I come home, miss him terribly. Just takes time. Meantime you will always have all the great memories they leave with us. :(

I've had to go through it many times. So many that after each time I've sworn I'd never get another Dog. Yet, I always adopt another. You'll always have the memory of your Boxer and the comfort knowing you gave it a good life.

Sorry for the loss of your four-legged friend, Josie looks like she was a real sweetheart. Love boxers and their expressions with their ears. Remember the good times with her and smile that she is not hurting anymore.

"I hope to be half the person my dog thinks I am"...
Very sorry for your loss. But take solace knowing you gave her a great life and that you were as important to her as she was to you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top