JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@arakboss I saw this in the WSJ today. This might be something to investigate too.

$10 billion​
How much Amazon plans to spend on launching more than 3,200 satellites into space to provide high-speed broadband to customers with weak or no internet service.​

For emergencies, there is also a number of satellite beacon devices where you can call for help using a button and some of them allow you to send text messages. These are for people who go places where there is no other way to call for help. They have GPS built-in and will send your position and an SOS message to a commercial entity who will then contact the local authorities. You pay a fee for the service.

Demolished the remainder of quonset hut today. Worked on it from 7am to 3pm. Internet is too slow to post pics. Maybe tomorrow when I am in town for dump run.

Before

20200814_093602.jpg

20200814_093624.jpg

After

20200814_180851.jpg

20200814_180921.jpg

20200814_181012.jpg

I highly recommend the diablo carbide reciprocating saw blades. Very expensive but I only used one and it still has cutting life left in it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads