JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have a Glock 26 Gen 4 I am selling/ trading but need to replace it w a concealable 9. Have carried Kel Tech PF 9 and sold that, just didn't like the gun. Any suggestions? Thanks,
Mary Sunshine
NOTE: I realize Mary has already found their next gun, but I wanted to post this because the alternative was never raised and I think it deserves credit.
my response follows...

Kahr?
Rohrbach?

....38 snubbie?

Yeah, revolver.
I once got the opportunity to do a side-by-side physical comparison between a Taurus 85 and a Phoenix .25 auto.
The only difference in size, that I could see was a slight difference in width.
Granted, the 9mm cartridge is far more powerful than the .25 acp, and almost the equal of the .38 special (when using Hornady 147 gr. sub-sonic loads).
Unless it has to be an auto, because you just like auto's over revolvers, don't count the .38 snubbie out.
In fact, don't take my word for it, do the comparison yourself.
I think you'll find similar results.

Dean

I've found that I shoot a .45 better than a 9mm. Some of the new .45's aren't terribly much bigger/heavier than some of the 9mm.
I've also found that a 9mm might expand, a .45 won't get smaller. But the new ammo is so much better than what was available even 10 years ago so it might not matter.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top