JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just listening to a smarmy one minute ad council ad on tanning booths and thought, you fecking wastrels, murderfentanyl is literally legal and you're warning against getting a tan.
FU
I'm very familiar with tanning beds and how people misuse them. The instructions are simple and only and idiot would harm themselves in one. Misuse is just like overexposure to natural sunlight, only more intense and faster. One has to be especially careful with the "high pressure" beds, but the instructions clearly state that.

I'm very familiar with tanning beds and how people misuse them. The instructions are simple and only and idiot would harm themselves in one. Misuse is just like overexposure to natural sunlight, only more intense and faster. One has to be especially careful with the "high pressure" beds, but the instructions clearly state that.
View: https://youtu.be/WyWPWGnhxPM?feature=shared

NAILed-IT_memes-03_10_24-1-51.png

Not Microsoft-Verified. How do I Overide that? The M*ther F*ckers.
Use a different browser. Edge does all kinds of tracking anyway. Try Firefox or Brave.

Oh, and there's this:

Use a different browser. Edge does all kinds of tracking anyway. Try Firefox or Brave.

Oh, and there's this:

Thanks Bro.

If a woman who wants to transgender to a man was making an appointment with her doctor to talk about it, would that be considered a Predicament?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top