JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking around for a carry handle for one of my flat tops.

Plenty of fish in the sea...

However they all come with those gawd awful looking ginormous knobs on the side.

If you know of a clean sided carry handle out there in the interwebs please post up. My searches are tired.

Thanks!

Reno911

I was going to go back to the sane ole Daniel Defense sights, but I thought it would be cool to go with a carry handle. No reasons other than nostalgia, really though, no real reasons.

Just hate the knobs on most of them. I like the permanently attached type of things, so there will be no need for knobs that are large enough to blow your cover in a tacticool war scenario.

Those knobs are there so one can quickly dump the carry handle and drop on a red dot or other optic. You know, for accuracy. :p

Just a thought if you have a carry handle already. If it were me, I would remove the knobs and adapt something more sleek. They're nothing "special" for the purpose. I know for a fact there are lots of better choices. Look around online for something in the same thread.

I've been looking around for a carry handle for one of my flat tops.

Plenty of fish in the sea...

However they all come with those gawd awful looking ginormous knobs on the side.

If you know of a clean sided carry handle out there in the interwebs please post up. My searches are tired.

Thanks!

Reno911
I feel your pain, years ago I tried to find one that was clean like you are imagining and I ended up getting an A2 upper sans detachable handle.

I feel your pain, years ago I tried to find one that was clean like you are imagining and I ended up getting an A2 upper sans detachable handle.
Yep, found a thread on 15.com about this very thing. Seems like other than cutting and finding a nut to replace there is no such thing.

I'm thinking I'll just have to go retro and make her look like she once did with Daniels.

This is what she was before I butchered the lower and such for parts.

DSCF0788.JPG

They make these things called "Nuts" They are actually quite readily available and quite a bit smaller than the knobs it comes with. If you cant find one to match the thread you can replace the other part with this deal called a "bolt"

You might give that a go :D

They make these things called "Nuts" They are actually quite readily available and quite a bit smaller than the knobs it comes with. If you cant find one to match the thread you can replace the other part with this deal called a "bolt"

You might give that a go :D
Just don't tighten them to eleven.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews