JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So first off my entire house is Google so whe I saw they were coming out with a 4k streaking game service I thought cool. Probably gonna have to check that out and get it.

So after hell for the past month in trying to order a stupid controller from Google I finally was able to get one today. Btw As of the 8th they are giving everyone 2 months free subscription or something like that. Anyways. Get a bukmnch of free games with the pro membership. Cost will be $9.99mo after my trial. So I checked out a few games and ended up spending $10 on tomb raider. I must say I am extremely impressed with this as a hybrid game console of sorts. Graphics are beyond phenomenal (I have gigabyte fiber so streaming isn't an issue). It's been a whole since I've played any of the new games but I am blown away. For anyone into games this Stadia is something one must check out. Relatively cheap for the most part. I think the controller and chrome cast ultra and 3mo subscription is 99.99 or close to. Has like 10 check me out free games which definitely show off the capabilities.

Has anyone else read up on this system? Know of any other good games for it? There is quite a few available so far as it seems developers jumped on the system pretty quickly. If the PS5 is anywhere close to this we are in for some motion sickness and seizures lol.

Here is a good review on it and a bit more information about it.

Anyways happy Easter ya all. Stay safe and healthy.

James

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top