JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've owned and/or shot most of the 10mm pistols.
This one worked incredibly well.

Springfield XD-M
Springfield_Pistol_XDM_10mm_516540025-XDM94510BHCE.jpg

Last Edited:
Are you still in the club though?
Yes, in fact the JXP is the only 10mm I've ever shot. Almost went to the range today to shoot my new 2011 in 10mm after the two day class I'm taking but decided to go home and drink, LOL. I'm realizing I'm a little behind the curve for my upcoming cert test. This water treatment stuff is tougher, way tougher than my wastewater certifications I've already got.

Love my Glock 20, and if PSA didn't dick around with their 4.5" XDM10mm gear up deal (constantly) I WOULD have purchased that.

Pistol and 5-6 mags for $550 and if you time it right, free shipping.

So my suggestion would be the XDM.. but you noted disliking 1911's so I'm not sure how you'd enjoy the grip safety.

Love my Glock 20, and if PSA didn't dick around with their 4.5" XDM10mm gear up deal (constantly) I WOULD have purchased that.

Pistol and 5-6 mags for $550 and if you time it right, free shipping.

So my suggestion would be the XDM.. but you noted disliking 1911's so I'm not sure how you'd enjoy the grip safety.
I don't dislike 1911s I just am interested in a striker fired 10mm.

Yes, in fact the JXP is the only 10mm I've ever shot. Almost went to the range today to shoot my new 2011 in 10mm after the two day class I'm taking but decided to go home and drink, LOL. I'm realizing I'm a little behind the curve for my upcoming cert test. This water treatment stuff is tougher, way tougher than my wastewater certifications I've already got.
You a turd herder or civil engineer?
Getting EPA card for refrigerants was hard. I'm few years away from 06A electric.
Closest thing to water for me was pool tech cert 7-8 years ago.

You a turd herder or civil engineer?
Getting EPA card for refrigerants was hard. I'm few years away from 06A electric.
Closest thing to water for me was pool tech cert 7-8 years ago.
I'm a public works superintendent, includes being the Head Turd Hearder as well as everything else; streets, potable water, parks, facilities management, ordinances, person who budgets for more funds than anyone else in the city. My services are used by everyone every day and do not get attention unless something brakes, unlike those who wear badges and get thanked every day.

I'm a public works superintendent, includes being the Head Turd Hearder as well as everything else; streets, potable water, parks, facilities management, ordinances, person who budgets for more funds than anyone else in the city. My services are used by everyone every day and do not get attention unless something brakes, unlike those who wear badges and get thanked every day.
Good for you man……you are a public servant…. Hat off.

Was green turd whisperer for minute…
I worked in parks and rec Sacramento Cali for years. Really just maintenance on the grounds, community centers, install play systems and some small pools….30,000 gal or less. Sometimes day camps for kids. Missed it…. Maybe still. Was literally a Walk in the Park…. I figured if they could keep up with cost of living and standard benefits I will never leave. Really… I didn't want to get rich.
Moving to the south sound…. Most districts are seasonal only until you stick it out long enough or go for county jobs. I didn't try.

Want to wrangle pixies now.

Good for you man……you are a public servant…. Hat off.

Was green turd whisperer for minute…
I worked in parks and rec Sacramento Cali for years. Really just maintenance on the grounds, community centers, install play systems and some small pools….30,000 gal or less. Sometimes day camps for kids. Missed it…. Maybe still. Was literally a Walk in the Park…. I figured if they could keep up with cost of living and standard benefits I will never leave. Really… I didn't want to get rich.
Moving to the south sound…. Most districts are seasonal only until you stick it out long enough or go for county jobs. I didn't try.

Want to wrangle pixies now.
I didn't do it for the money but, my last job of 17 years had me missing too many of my kids' events. But, was promoted about a decade earlier than expected and making more now than I ever expected to make. Always figured myself for a laborer for life but my city manager saw something in me and took a chance. Other than cancer, my life has been pretty comfortable lately. BTW, my cancer is in remission too, against what my Dr's told me what to expect. Thank you for the kind words.

My .02 is to try out the Smith, only in 4.6" size. I've recently purchased several M&P pistols and have been pretty impressed with them overall. The trigger they come with is the newest model and in my testing, the best stock trigger Smith offers. Plus you don't need big hands like with the Glocks. The Sig is too damn expensive compared to it's competition

Trying to wade through all the newer striker fired 10mm handguns on the market. Besides the Glock 20 and 29 what are people shooting?
Not looking for another 1911
My brother in law got one of the S&W versions and It shoots good and is accurate. I have a Springfield XDM Elite 3.8 and I like it, but prefer my Glock 29, so far. I also have a Glock 20 and really like it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top