JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Progressing pretty good. Flaps and then Glock 19 mag pouches are the last things to do. I think I'll go look for a cheap Glock 19 magazine locally so that I can get perfect fit. Made for @Stomper , to hold 8 AR mags and 2 Glock mags, in 500D dark Olive Drab from Amazon, with green tinted Ranger Green webbing and black hardware.

Flat flaps (just retain top of mags) or box flaps (covers all of mags)? Adjustable (velcro) to fit different mags like Pmags and metal, or sewn on?

elastic retention bands for extra retention, or leave as is plus flaps?
DSCF6668.JPG DSCF6669.JPG DSCF6670.JPG DSCF6671.JPG

Progressing pretty good. Flaps and then Glock 19 mag pouches are the last things to do. I think I'll go look for a cheap Glock 19 magazine locally so that I can get perfect fit. Made for @Stomper , to hold 8 AR mags and 2 Glock mags, in 500D dark Olive Drab from Amazon, with green tinted Ranger Green webbing and black hardware.

Flat flaps (just retain top of mags) or box flaps (covers all of mags)? Adjustable (velcro) to fit different mags like Pmags and metal, or sewn on?

elastic retention bands for extra retention, or leave as is plus flaps?
View attachment 1437548View attachment 1437549View attachment 1437550View attachment 1437551
Looking GREAT so far. :s0155:

My initial intent is combining the two old school USGI 3-mag pouches worn on our LBE pistol-belts with the commie-type chest-rig that can be worn "bare-back" or over plates.

Let's go with box-flaps

Not quite picturing what you mean, but no extra elastic bands if it's inside each pouch (I always removed them from the inside of my ammo pouches back in the day), so if that's what you meant, leave it as is!

I only run STANAG/USGI metal mags (some of them I brought home when I ETS'd… LOL). I only own exactly ONE Pmag (that I've never used) with no plans to acquire any more… LOL! So either sewn or Velcro flaps will do (you decide).

Awesome job so far! :s0151:

Last Edited:
Looking GREAT so far. :s0155:

My initial intent is combining the two old school USGI 3-mag pouches worn on our LBE pistol-belts with the commie-type chest-rig that can be work "bare-back" or over plates.

Let's go with box-flaps
🤘

Not quite picturing what you mean, but no extra elastic bands if it's inside each pouch (I always removed them from the inside of my ammo pouches back in the day), so if that's what you meant, leave it as is!
Thinking more along external or even just webbing loops between the pockets for bungee cord a la Tactical Tailor... but if not desired, I can leave them off :)

I only run STANAG/USGI metal mags (some of them I brought home when I ETS'd… LOL). I only own exactly ONE Pmag (that I've never used) with no plans to acquire any more… LOL! So either sewn or Velcro flaps will do (you decide).

Awesome job so far! :s0151:
Sewn box flap design it is! Less likely to lose the flaps :D

🤘

Thinking more along external or even just webbing loops between the pockets for bungee cord a la Tactical Tailor... but if not desired, I can leave them off :)

Sewn box flap design it is! Less likely to lose the flaps :D
OIC what you mean, yeah flat(ish) loops in between are cool. Let your creative juices flow on it!

Yeah, sewn flaps are good… losing flaps would suck, especially while playing BINGO.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top