JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Based on this Eagle Industries .223 Chest Pouch but with some changes; last thing are flaps in the matching pattern as opposed to plain webbing.

500D Tiger Stripe Products Vietnam Tiger Stripe

1000D Amazon/Magnafabrics OD Cordura

Camo Green 483 2" Mil-4088 webbing

Camo Green 483 1" Mil-17337 webbing

Camo Green 483 1" binding tape

Camo Green #69/Govt E/Tex 70 bonded nylon thread

ITW-Nexus 1" side release buckle

USGI ALICE pouch closures, New-Old Stock from Ebay

C.S. Osborne Line 24 ring snaps, Government Black oxide brass
DSCF6490.JPG
With mags in and male buckles still in
DSCF6491.JPG
Showing Amazon 1000D OD Cordura that has really thick back coating
DSCF6494.JPG
Better view of colors and female buckles and studs
DSCF6493.JPG
Sideways showing the pleated and stitched edges of pockets
DSCF6492.JPG
Back view showing how the straps are sewn, and the real thick coating of the OD back panel.

Eagle Industries Chest Pouch .223  (4).jpg

And it's now completed! Looks straight out of the 1990s Soldier of Fortune magazines doesn't it? ;) well, I'll need to find some gear and other things to make a proper "magazine cover" shot.. :D
DSCF6518.JPG DSCF6519.JPG DSCF6520.JPG
Yes, I made sure that the Tiger Stripe Products watermark is visible :s0140:

DSCF6521.JPG DSCF6522.JPG
Not much of that Amazon 1000D Olive Drab showing... which is how I like it šŸ‘Œ:D

If I am to sell this specific rig which fits 3-5XL dudes :s0140: the wide webbing straps can be shortened to fit smaller dudes... what would people here pay for such a rig? I'm thinking my pricing would be solids (Olive, Ranger Greens, Camo , Tan 499, Coyote Brown, Black) to most camos (Woodland, Afghan Digital Forest, DGII commercial derivative of AOR2) , with choice of velcro, side release buckles or snap fasteners $125 + shipping; ALICE buckles, add $40; Tiger Stripe in either green or brown tints, add $20?

I miss my Jungle boots that we were authorized to wear in Germany, those and my Springstifals where the most comfortable boots I wore back then.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top