JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, Not sure if this is the correct place to put this but about 2 weeks ago my son's winch bumper walked away after he parked at his apartment complex at UofO. It had to have been a planed hit because of the special sized bolts and needing 2 people to get this bumper off. See attached picture. They also took the license plate bolted to the front and it has the L.E.D. turn signals. It is spray painted black. No winch. If someone sees it running around in Eugene area please get back to me. See attached pic. It has been reported to the Eugene police department also. Hasn't shown up on Craigslist yet. 20161224_103648_resized.jpg

It had to have been a planed hit because of the special sized bolts and needing 2 people to get this bumper off.

I would tend to agree. Doesn't sound like a random meth head decided to get super technical and remove a bumper of a parked truck. Probably would have been easier to steal the whole rig. I would check the forums for a bumper for sale and keep my eye open for anyone else with the same bumper. Especially if it's custom/semi custom.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top