JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the Single Action Army copy that was used...
Robbin' like it was the 1880"s....:D

Be a nice fixer upper...
New front sight , ejector rod and housing and grips....all fairly easy fixes.

Looks like maybe a Hawes replica or the similar ...actual leaf spring for a main spring and alloy / aluminum grip frame.
Andy

I like the Single Action Army copy that was used...
Robbin' like it was the 1880"s....:D

Be a nice fixer upper...
New front sight , ejector rod and housing and grips....all fairly easy fixes.

Looks like maybe a Hawes replica or the similar ...actual leaf spring for a main spring and alloy / aluminum grip frame.
Andy
Something seems odd to me about the trigger. I guess it's the profile. Makes me think german-made cheap replica or something. I don't know much about it but that trigger seems odd to me.

Hawes firearms were from Germany.... :D
Andy
I know reputable firms like Sauer made SAA clones when these were so popular in western series/movies times. But those all had a tapered/delicate looking trigger like colts and other decent replicas.

I bet there were many companies making cheap "cowboy" guns in the 70's (maybe South America etc)? Just guessing, have never researched it. That trigger looks like a coarsesly made cludge. Even heritage cheapies have a tapered trigger.

I know reputable firms like Sauer made SAA clones when these were so popular in western series/movies times. But those all had a tapered/delicate looking trigger like colts and other decent replicas.

I bet there were many companies making cheap "cowboy" guns in the 70's (maybe South America etc)? Just guessing, have never researched it. That trigger looks like a coarsesly made cludge. Even heritage cheapies have a tapered trigger.
Well....
With all the other "customizing" that was done to that poor revolver...
Why would the trigger escape harm...? :D
Andy

Why do they even bother arresting anyone if they are just going to be released to commit more armed robberies the next day.?

We know that 7-11. Drive by it all the time. The place is an effing pit! Some gal splayed/passed out on the bus bench at the corner. Homeless hanging around, filth and garbage. Just within a couple blocks, at times, all directions, hookers displaying their wares. )Shudder(
I've never been in there because of it. The place was a pit even before the city went to crap. I've got to hand it to these folk that come to this country to WORK! And will take on jobs like that.

We know that 7-11. Drive by it all the time. The place is an effing pit! Some gal splayed/passed out on the bus bench at the corner. Homeless hanging around, filth and garbage. Just within a couple blocks, at times, all directions, hookers displaying their wares. )Shudder(
I've never been in there because of it. The place was a pit even before the city went to crap. I've got to hand it to these folk that come to this country to WORK! And will take on jobs like that.
It seems like any of the 7 elevens are the most dangerous places in the Portland area. Especially at night.

Standard loadout required for 7-11 run:

08E8D54C-E9C1-4445-8CC7-80E509349C8C.jpeg

It seems like any of the 7 elevens are the most dangerous places in the Portland area. Especially at night.

Standard loadout required for 7-11 run:

View attachment 1447991
Yeah, in certain neighborhoods for sure. The one by us, NE 60th and Prescott, deals with it's share of crap after hours. It's had the same owner for many years. Middle Eastern of some flavor. Always a serious look on their faces. But they are extremely nice, and friendly. Been there for many years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top