JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While I was out of town, a black Wells Cargo dual axle trailer, containing bins of HK and AR parts and magazines, gun cases, and ammo in gallon cans, was stolen from my driveway. I can identity lots of it, around 30 HK lowers SEF, burst, clipped and pinned. If you encounter anyone trying to peddle this kind of stuff, kindly put Guido and I in contact with them. We are monitoring Craigslist, offerup, and letgo as well as the boards.

Thank you

That stinks. I deleted your other thread and edited the title of this one for more exposure. Keep us posted!

While I was out of town, a black Wells Cargo dual axle trailer, containing bins of HK and AR parts and magazines, gun cases, and ammo in gallon cans, was stolen from my driveway. I can identity lots of it, around 30 HK lowers SEF, burst, clipped and pinned. If you encounter anyone trying to peddle this kind of stuff, kindly put Guido and I in contact with them. We are monitoring Craigslist, offerup, and letgo as well as the boards.

Thank you
Man hope you can catch the scum!!

Thank you
If you have detailed info please repost it here...Stolen Guns

Just a thought here, I put locating devices in my camera and drone bags, just small chips in the lining of the bag. You can get them for equipment and vehicles too. Pretty small price to pay to be able to locate stolen items and equipment.

These axeholes are pretty good at pulling up and defeating what ever security you have placed on them and driving off with them in under a couple of minutes.

Is it just me or are we hearing more of this stuff?
maybe time to re-post some cautions like there was a few years ago.
I have some ideas how people might be doing this, but how do you post a warning without telling people how to
take advantage of situations. This sucks.........sometimes you wish you could catch people red handed and maybe have some prairie justice.

Is it just me or are we hearing more of this stuff?
maybe time to re-post some cautions like there was a few years ago.
I have some ideas how people might be doing this, but how do you post a warning without telling people how to
take advantage of situations. This sucks.........sometimes you wish you could catch people red handed and maybe have some prairie justice.
Maybe put that information in the members-only section? Not perfect, but close enough I would think.

Cheap trackers and GPS setups are available if you value your stuff.

Want the easiest and cheapest?

A good burner phone with google PLUS log on it.

and you friend the phone ...call it TRAILERBUDDY....

I charge the battery every week and hide it. I did this before but now I just use the GPS trackers.

research it.....

There are a bunch of these out there. The prices are so reasonable if you have an asset of value that has the potential to be stolen this is cheap insurance. I have friends who have them on every piece of construction equipment they own. Easily stolen item like an 8,000# excavator, is $ 68,000. $ 97 for the device and $ 7.00 a month each, well worth it.

Amazon.com: SPOT Trace Anti-Theft Tracking Device Black One Size: GPS & Navigation

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews