JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Washougal, Wa. All my family lives in Oregon and tags are getting expensive hunting out of state. I have hunted Washington for many years alone or with my boy. But, he just moved out and just can't get the time to hunt much anymore. So I am looking for someone that wants to hunt bear, deer, elk or whatever we can. I am going on 49 years old...not as fit as I used to be but ,not fat or unwilling to hike...may take longer to go where I want to go but,I don't care as long as I am in the woods. Just want someone reliable and who wants to get away from the daily grinder we call work.

Maybe we should talk. I am in the same boat with family.
But I am 70 yrs old, very fit, and very experienced with all the game you have interest in. I have mainly hunted Eastern and North Eastern Oregon. I am very sophisticated with all forms hunting arms.

tkdguy, 70 is just a number to designate a number to a living soul, your only as old as you want to be, whether it's mental or physical...:D:eek::D

Maybe we should talk. I am in the same boat with family.
But I am 70 yrs old, very fit, and very experienced with all the game you have interest in. I have mainly hunted Eastern and North Eastern Oregon. I am very sophisticated with all forms hunting arms.

i also ride trail bikes and motorcycles.

Hi - my sons and I are really trying to get this hunting thing going. I'm just 41 this year , my 4 boys are between 18-11. I want to introduce my sons to hunting , but I can't seem to find a "mentor " that is interested. We all shoot quite a lot and the boys are great learners.

Hi - my sons and I are really trying to get this hunting thing going. I'm just 41 this year , my 4 boys are between 18-11. I want to introduce my sons to hunting , but I can't seem to find a "mentor " that is interested. We all shoot quite a lot and the boys are great learners.

Have you all been thru hunters Ed? You will need it to get your tags.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top