JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Steyr
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Steyr Stg-58 / FAL parts kit

I built one and loved it, but life's demands distracted me and I didn't get around to building another. Original Steyr production (highest quality FAL variant). Excellent condition (minor wear to stock and parkerizing on hand guard and bipod, minimal wear on bolt carrier/rails) and clean bore with crisp lands and grooves. Matching serial numbers.

Pictures don't accurately represent the quality of the kit (I'll try to take better pictures) - they're included to give a visual representation of what's included in the kit. (Pictures are of actual kit - not pulled off the internet.)

Includes:
Complete assembled lower
Complete assembled upper (assembled to torch-cut receiver)

$375

Thanks for looking

ac (references available on request)

IMG_0547.JPG IMG_0548.JPG IMG_0550.JPG IMG_0551.JPG IMG_0552.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I was first poster to reply and the OP was probably waiting till we were done communicating. I have removed my interest in the kit based on the seller's preferences and mine.

I do not know who is next but I am sure the OP has it well in hand.

@03A3Sporter helped me realize that it would have been helpful for me to include payment and delivery information in the original post.

For payment and delivery, I'd like to consider a safety/social-distance-conscious, in-person cash/kit exchange in the Portland area (I don't want the hassle to package and ship - otherwise I'd list it nationally for a higher price). That said, I'm open to suggestions, and price negotiation (increase) could persuade me to ship.

Lol.......practically FALling over each other to get at it. :D

I don't know if this helps any of you losers, but Palmetto State Armory has Israeli FAL kits in stock.

You're welcome.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top