JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks again @Caveman Jim for standing in on behalf of everyone here at NWFA. I certainly didn't know Steve as well as you got to know him, but I really enjoyed discussions with him here. I did get to meet him once, just months ago, and was glad for that opportunity.

I wonder if it might also be possible to get a printed copy of the thread announcing his passing and get a copy to his family? A lot of fine condolences were offered there. They might appreciate seeing the impact he had on so many here at NWFA.

Thanks again @Caveman Jim for standing in on behalf of everyone here at NWFA. I certainly didn't know Steve as well as you got to know him, but I really enjoyed discussions with him here. I did get to meet him once, just months ago, and was glad for that opportunity.

I wonder if it might also be possible to get a printed copy of the thread announcing his passing and get a copy to his family? A lot of fine condolences were offered there. They might appreciate seeing the impact he had on so many here at NWFA.

Was my pleasure, I just did my part as anyone would do for someone they knew and cared for in the community.

I did mention to Etta that there were many many members here who replied to the passing thread and wanted to attend his memorial if it were to be public. It was well received by her.:)

I believe that they knew the extent of friendship and camaraderie that was shared here but also think that he needed it so much more at the end.:)

The Sarge is missed, he's well remembered and we are saddened by his loss. His tour is over and he walks in golden sunlight in our hearts.

The Sarge is missed, he's well remembered and we are saddened by his loss. His tour is over and he walks in golden sunlight in our hearts.

I think of the Sarge as having a great time shooting up all the ammo, catching all the fish, and buying up all the good knives before we get to heaven. I just hope he leaves me one cold beer to have over catching up in the event they make a mistake and let me in.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top