JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
For sale is a used Stevens 511, Series A. This SxS shotgun is chambered in 12-gauge (2¾" and 3" shells). It has dual triggers and fixed chokes. There are minor dings in the wood, and some handling marks, but it is over all in good condition, and is mechanically sound. A lace-on recoil pad is included.

stevens1.jpg

Stevens2.jpg

Stevens3.jpg

$375 + $20 Ground shipping to the FFL of your choice. Thanks for looking.

Price reduced: $300 (firm) + $20 shipping to your FFL or $10 for the BCG if locally picked up/transferred.

Last Edited:
Love those older guns Country Gent, I have the 311 model H 20 ga works great and about 40+ yrs old, cut the barel down to 18.5 for my truck gun when out in the back woods...:eek:

GLWS...

If you take it apart by removing the forend and the barrels, you should see stamps on the barrel. *,**,***.**** or ***** Something to that affect. stands for cyl, imp cyl,mod,imp mod, and full

I have one just like it, except I had it chopped down to a coach gun. Great shooters!

GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.