Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Stevens 511, Series A

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a used Stevens 511, Series A. This SxS shotgun is chambered in 12-gauge (2¾" and 3" shells). It has dual triggers and fixed chokes. There are minor dings in the wood, and some handling marks, but it is over all in good condition, and is mechanically sound. A lace-on recoil pad is included.

stevens1.jpg

Stevens2.jpg

Stevens3.jpg

$375 + $20 Ground shipping to the FFL of your choice. Thanks for looking.

Price reduced: $300 (firm) + $20 shipping to your FFL or $10 for the BCG if locally picked up/transferred.

Last edited:

IOM

Reactions
Feedback
5 / 0 / 0
Love those older guns Country Gent, I have the 311 model H 20 ga works great and about 40+ yrs old, cut the barel down to 18.5 for my truck gun when out in the back woods...:eek:

GLWS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx

Staff online