JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love me some Stephen Hunter; I've read each of the BLS novels, some of them three or four times. Dirty White Boys is one of my favorite books of all time.

Love me some Stephen Hunter; I've read each of the BLS novels, some of them three or four times. Dirty White Boys is one of my favorite books of all time.

I guess the guys who did Game of Thrones bought the rights to make Dirty White Boys into a movie. Loved that book.

I enjoyed the first couple of Swagger books but they started to get a little absurd. I mean, who becomes a samurai in their 60s?

I liked Point of Impact so much that I can't stand to watch the movie or the show. They totally bastardized the book and the characters.

I guess the guys who did Game of Thrones bought the rights to make Dirty White Boys into a movie. Loved that book.

I enjoyed the first couple of Swagger books but they started to get a little absurd. I mean, who becomes a samurai in their 60s?

I liked Point of Impact so much that I can't stand to watch the movie or the show. They totally bastardized the book and the characters.

Hey, you let us aging farts have our fantasies, OK?! o_O

Yoda said Luke was too old, look how well HE turned out! ;)

Yeah, the NASCAR one was pretty cringe.

A Dirty White Boys movie??? In this day and age of the PC culture, a movie version of Dirty White Boys will piss some people off. Hell, just read the first ten pages. They'll make SJW heads explode. I'd bet they pussify it... :mad:

I agree the books were great at first and then eh in the middle. did really enjoy the one about the Russian sniper and loved the way it ended. think I enjoyed the earl swagger books more though

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top