JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love me some Stephen Hunter; I've read each of the BLS novels, some of them three or four times. Dirty White Boys is one of my favorite books of all time.

Love me some Stephen Hunter; I've read each of the BLS novels, some of them three or four times. Dirty White Boys is one of my favorite books of all time.

I guess the guys who did Game of Thrones bought the rights to make Dirty White Boys into a movie. Loved that book.

I enjoyed the first couple of Swagger books but they started to get a little absurd. I mean, who becomes a samurai in their 60s?

I liked Point of Impact so much that I can't stand to watch the movie or the show. They totally bastardized the book and the characters.

I guess the guys who did Game of Thrones bought the rights to make Dirty White Boys into a movie. Loved that book.

I enjoyed the first couple of Swagger books but they started to get a little absurd. I mean, who becomes a samurai in their 60s?

I liked Point of Impact so much that I can't stand to watch the movie or the show. They totally bastardized the book and the characters.

Hey, you let us aging farts have our fantasies, OK?! o_O

Yoda said Luke was too old, look how well HE turned out! ;)

Yeah, the NASCAR one was pretty cringe.

A Dirty White Boys movie??? In this day and age of the PC culture, a movie version of Dirty White Boys will piss some people off. Hell, just read the first ten pages. They'll make SJW heads explode. I'd bet they pussify it... :mad:

I agree the books were great at first and then eh in the middle. did really enjoy the one about the Russian sniper and loved the way it ended. think I enjoyed the earl swagger books more though

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top