JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, either today, or tomorrow, I am going to be listing a self-loading carbine for sale on Gunbroker. I would like to include some standard capacity magazines with said. Ergo, I am going to have to list states that cannot buy. From what I am finding on the Intratubes, those would be:

• Vermont
  • New Jersey
  • California
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Connecticut
  • DC
  • New York
  • Colorado
  • And a few municipalities in Illinois and one in Kansas.
Hawaii appears to be fine with standard capacity rifle magazines, but not handguns. The last I checked, the territory of Puerto Rico does not have a magazine capacity limit. I don't know about the other territories, but I recall the Virgin Islands and Guam have some obnoxious laws on the books.

Any I missed?

Thanks much.

Is the law such that folks in those states would be able to buy your rifle with 10 round mags?

I honestly don't know on all of them. Some of them probably. Some of them maybe, but there other obnoxious laws to contend with (e.g., CA). And I don't believe I have a 10-rounder at the moment for this particular rifle.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top