JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, either today, or tomorrow, I am going to be listing a self-loading carbine for sale on Gunbroker. I would like to include some standard capacity magazines with said. Ergo, I am going to have to list states that cannot buy. From what I am finding on the Intratubes, those would be:

• Vermont
  • New Jersey
  • California
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Connecticut
  • DC
  • New York
  • Colorado
  • And a few municipalities in Illinois and one in Kansas.
Hawaii appears to be fine with standard capacity rifle magazines, but not handguns. The last I checked, the territory of Puerto Rico does not have a magazine capacity limit. I don't know about the other territories, but I recall the Virgin Islands and Guam have some obnoxious laws on the books.

Any I missed?

Thanks much.

Is the law such that folks in those states would be able to buy your rifle with 10 round mags?

I honestly don't know on all of them. Some of them probably. Some of them maybe, but there other obnoxious laws to contend with (e.g., CA). And I don't believe I have a 10-rounder at the moment for this particular rifle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top