Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

States Rights - vs- Feds

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by RicInOR, Jan 21, 2014.

1. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

"where's the proof obammy is taking your guns" That talking point just cracks me up progressive are just a riot. Who would of thought it was real?? :laugh::bluelaugh::laugh:

3. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Add this to the list of abuses found HERE.

4. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

I think it's unbelievable that congress' original intentions can be subverted by the EPA without so much as a vote.
    Just one more really good reason to disband these unlawful gov't agencies. Anyhow since congress has already gone ahead & spent up
    all the money this country has left, they don't need agencies to do their jobs anymore, now they'll have nothing better to do all day long
    but vote on each decision that these agencies used to come up with.
    I understand the entire Constitution limits the Federal Gov't to about 30 things they control, maybe disbanding Congress and allowing
    a token representation of citizens outfitted with smart phones to take over all the onerous voting that congress doesn't seem interested
    in doing anyhow.

Grunwald and (deleted member) like this.
  5. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Now everyone understands what its like to live in ILL in particular Chicago. Corrupt, up your assclown government. Reminds me of growing up with the dailey machine at a federal level. Ya lets put another progressive in the WH for another 8yrs. That will fix it.

6. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Another increment. This country is dying the death of a thousand cuts.

7. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Josephine County Active Member

The same was done when I-84 was built, lots of pie in the sky then it was bend over. Know a guy that lose 60 acres to I-84, got the finger in payment.

8. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

The governor of that state should have all his lawyers dig through all the law books to get something to charge the head of the EPA with.
    Besides that on what authority does the EPA make that sort of decision?
    EPA - environmental protection agency.