JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think it's unbelievable that congress' original intentions can be subverted by the EPA without so much as a vote.
Just one more really good reason to disband these unlawful gov't agencies. Anyhow since congress has already gone ahead & spent up
all the money this country has left, they don't need agencies to do their jobs anymore, now they'll have nothing better to do all day long
but vote on each decision that these agencies used to come up with.
I understand the entire Constitution limits the Federal Gov't to about 30 things they control, maybe disbanding Congress and allowing
a token representation of citizens outfitted with smart phones to take over all the onerous voting that congress doesn't seem interested
in doing anyhow.

Now everyone understands what its like to live in ILL in particular Chicago. Corrupt, up your assclown government. Reminds me of growing up with the dailey machine at a federal level. Ya lets put another progressive in the WH for another 8yrs. That will fix it.

The same was done when I-84 was built, lots of pie in the sky then it was bend over. Know a guy that lose 60 acres to I-84, got the finger in payment.

Anyone still not getting the big picture yet,? Ya those guys with Tin foil hats are starting to make more sense aren't they?
And if scares the Sheet out of you thats a good thing, and means you are waking up to what many of us have know for decades.

What is that you may ask, that this nation is not for the people by the people anymore and soon it will not be run by people but by a Gobbernment that should have never ever , EVER should have been given so much power as to redirect the nations growth and freedom.

When the point came decisions were being made on your behalf by and agency such as the EPA , wow you better Wake TFU now.
And if they can remove land owned by the state you really think your firearms and property are safe?

Just ask the people back in the 1950's who unilaterally lost land rights from Mexico to Canada when Highway 5 was built. The people knew then, what you are learning now. You own nothing the government doesn't say you can't own.
Ask land owners whom will tell you what occurred as their land was raped with no recourse when 5 was moving in.
And dare I say at the time Oregon and Washington and North Cal were full of farming rednecks that did not see it coming and millions of acres were lost then and no one even saw it coming.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top