JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FWIW you can buy 338 spectre cheaper than 300 BO right now.
Never heard of it, but now that I have, that's freaking cool.

Most 338 billets are probably worthless at subsonic speeds, and expensive to boot, but I'll disregard that for the cool factor!

Some of them are hitting pretty hard at 1500 lb/ft.
Ya, I'm going down the rabbit hole now looking into it. Looks pretty good honestly. Pressures are better and even some reports that supers can be used with 9mm cans that would not allow 300blk supers.

Yeah I am sbring a FNH lower with a SBR ( southern ballistics research ) ,10.5 inch barrel for the 338. Picked up 500 rounds of supers and 500 subs. I built a dedicated titanium ASR lock silencer for it. It's really just a rifle capable 9mm can.

I
Never heard of it, but now that I have, that's freaking cool.

Most 338 billets are probably worthless at subsonic speeds, and expensive to boot, but I'll disregard that for the cool factor!
You don't have to look any further than our friends at Maker bullets. I have used their subsonic expanding bullets in 458 socom to great effect.

Man, you guys are enablers! I was really thinking of a 300 black or a 350 legend to strictly load subs for, but now I've got this to look at too!

:(

Don't overlook 458 socom as it is probably the most devastating subsonic round available with the right ammo and is stupid reliable in an AR pistol. A 10.5" fast twist barrel is just right for heavy subs and handles supers very well also.

Or consider 7.62x39. 300 Blackout is nice in an AR pistol but it is also over $1.00 per round now. o_O
At least 7.62x39 is still somewhat affordable and available.

I hate to be the one to throw cold water on the AR Pistol build but the ATF is making a push to outlaw braces and make AR pistols into AOWs. Remember the bump stock rules. Not too different.

I hate to be the one to throw cold water on the AR Pistol build but the ATF is making a push to outlaw braces and make AR pistols into AOWs. Remember the bump stock rules. Not too different.
Not really. They had some issues with the honey badger setup that are probably going to lead to actual rules.

I'll note, Magpul went nowhere with the braces they released at shot show last year.

Ive stamped everything, these days I'm of the opinion it's best just to SBR the thing.

I'll note, Magpul went nowhere with the braces they released at shot show last year.

Ive stamped everything, these days I'm of the opinion it's best just to SBR the thing.
Yep. Ive got one unstamped AR left and The Bullet Hose is next . 45 ACP
ze6FLe.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top