JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can I get a triple-venti caramel mociato, extra hot, whole milk, shaken not stirred, with organic free-range cocoa-powder, and a sprinkle of Himalayan-pink salt mined from the steeps of Catmandoo, with just a piiiiiiiiiiiiiiinch of meth, please?

That's $15..... for a cuppa COFFEE?! :s0001:

Screw that pretentious garbage. I dont always drink coffee. But when I do, its:

1324FA98-73BE-4F56-9A74-E914DB71234D.jpeg

The funny thing is this truck was carrying Starbucks stuff to Spokane .the company that I work for or sister company is the one that does all the STARBUCKS delivery's .
So it was on it's way too our wherhouse .lol the dope was probably going to be dropped off somewhere else .but I think the delivery to our wherhouse is going to be late

Drop in the bucket. That is a bigger load, there were some smaller ones that get by all the time. OSP is always nailing these idiots coming up I5 with loads of meth and heroin. They get 20 pounds and 40 more probably blow by them while they are out on that traffic stop.

Considering how much truck traffic is on I5, you can beat your azz there is a lot more coming up in those trucks. Trucks do not get profiled as easy as passenger cars doing 90 mph, changing lanes with out a turn signal, and occupied by two scuzzy looking dudes. There has been much less seized in passenger cars in the last year as I have noticed. They did not do much in winter since the mules don't like to drive in snow, but they start ramping it up this time of the year.

Given the state of the trucking business these days, with a million trucks, and some real questionable people driving them, hauling meth and heroin can make up for the low prices they charge.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top