JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"[T]o prevent another Sandy Hook, we as a society must prioritize the sanctity of human life over the individual’s 'right to carry,'" the letter reads.

If they would think they'd realize laws like this don't matter a bit to the criminals. Weren't guns not allowed in Sandy Hook before the massacre? :confused:

/

Who cares it is a private business and they have the RIGHT to do what they want. You don't want your rights infringed don't infringe on theirs! You don't like it DON'T go there.

Good for long road trips :)

First was with Twelve shots, I could drive to Alaska and back, before I got unwound....

Then I realized, After PAYING for Twelve Shots, I would not have the Money to buy the Gas for said Road Trip!!!! ;)

philip
I used to drink just one cup a day... It was a 64 Ounce Mega Cup, but in the Boon Docks I don't need to drive as far as a 64 ounce cup will take me... So its a 24 Ounce at th local Dairy Mart, that will take me to BleuJean, home of the Dux !!!!

First was with Twelve shots, I could drive to Alaska and back, before I got unwound....

Then I realized, After PAYING for Twelve Shots, I would not have the Money to buy the Gas for said Road Trip!!!! ;)

philip
I used to drink just one cup a day... It was a 64 Ounce Mega Cup, but in the Boon Docks I don't need to drive as far as a 64 ounce cup will take me... So its a 24 Ounce at th local Dairy Mart, that will take me to BleuJean, home of the Dux !!!!

I could drink the 10 shot and go to sleep a half hr later. We live on coffee :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top