JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I were Howard Schultz I'd agree to meet in a Starbucks and open carry one of my Kimbers!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Star Bucks ~is~ the cause of all the Gun Violence in America.

Why just trying to pronounce one of their coffee drinks can be vexing at times.

"All I wanted was a Large Cup of Coffee" said the shooter, "they kept saying that did not Have a Large in their Vocabulary" ... Why, I had to shoot them to put them out of my misery" ....

The Shooter was given a Re-Education Indoctrination, and it was suggested that he buy his coffee from Mickie D's ....

News Source: my Brain, on an early Morning LARGE cup of Coffee, from my local Dairy Mart, but I had to POUR the coffee myself, so I am still miffed, a bit.

[/End of Sarcasm]

philip,
In the BoonDocks, I Make, Mountain Man Coffee, it gives you something to Chew on, at the ~bottom~ of the Cup, and I change the coffee Grounds Once a Week, or is that Once They are Weak, I will remember as soon as I finish my Coffee, but this here is Special Coffee, it is Dairy Mart, after All....

The minute they do pass any anti firearm rule I think we should file a discrimination case.. At least here in OR if we're denied service.. Seems to have worked against that small hard working cake business.

We should have every right that all the other noted "groups" have. Its discrimination plain and simple.

Then again.. If they pass anything.. Perhaps Ill just have a crap ton of openly displayed firearms (muzzles pointed in a safe direction of course) in the passenger seat as well as the dash board.. Perhaps a bandolier of shotgun and rifle ammo as my seatbelt and with all of that go through the drive-thru purchase some burnt bean juice and drink it riiiight outside of starbucks.. Just far enough away from their property so as to not fall under the
"on our property" garbage.. But close enough to let them see and really light a fire under those
"moms for ridiculously unconstitutional and illogical gun laws organization" butts.

Cant ban open carry in OR completely.

Then again.. If they pass anything.. Perhaps Ill just have a crap ton of openly displayed firearms (muzzles pointed in a safe direction of course) in the passenger seat as well as the dash board.. Perhaps a bandolier of shotgun and rifle ammo as my seatbelt and with all of that go through the drive-thru purchase some burnt bean juice and drink it riiiight outside of starbucks.. Just far enough away from their property so as to not fall under the
"on our property" garbage.. But close enough to let them see and really light a fire under those
"moms for ridiculously unconstitutional and illogical gun laws organization" butts.

Cant ban open carry in OR completely.

Since they haven't had any success with taking us on nose-to-nose in the legislature, the demanding Moms, et al are fighting an island-hopping campaign à la WWII. They want to to starve us out, by denying as many individual opportunities to exercise the civil right they want to quash.

Actually Micky D has better tasting coffee, and I can get it at a senior price of 60 or 65 cents :)

Taku, you old Geezer .... Oh, that's a different thread, never mind!

;)

philip,
BoonDocks, OREGON the Wet Part

roflol, I may be old, but I am still a mean tough old sob.
Wife says stubborn, but I call it committed.
:D

I like the 12 shot starbucks once in a great while, but can buy a lot of ammo for the price of it.
I can Drink a bucket at M D's for pennies and they seriously have real coffee.

The wet part is good :)

Expect something big to happen at a Starbucks soon.

???????????????
Only thing big there is their $$$$$$$
I can get a whole meal for those prices.............
I would pay them only if they continue to support the 2nd.
if they fold to the left screw-em.
if they don't I will support them.
I don't like yoyo businesses.

???????????????

This boycott of Starbucks isn't new, by any measure...

It was 2009 when the Bradys started up the campaign that yielded the "guns and coffee" meme that has backfired so badly on them.

After dialing "2009" into the wayback machine, we find this: <broken link removed>

After Brady's officially launching in the spring of 2010, this policy was issued by Starbucks, saying that they will respect whatever the local laws are, regarding legal carriage of firerams: <broken link removed> We can argue how strong their convictions are, but they haven't wavered on this since then.

Amidst a storm of press releases and news "stories", 14 Feb 2012 is when CSGV took over the boycott... and nothing has changed.

The demanding Moms took on the mantle of boycotting Starbucks in Dec 2012, and have been promising us that they'd leave Starbucks since early spring 2013..... and we're still waiting for them to honor that promise ;-)

Starbucks' 2010 statement still stands.

Unless we abandon Starbucks, I don't see them abandoning us.

???????????????

What I meant was expect a major event(i.e. mass shooting or something) "to suddenly happen"(ie: planned attack) at a Starbucks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top