JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My friends, patriots, veterans, gun owners and anyone else who holds that those rights expressed over two hundred years ago are what makes Americans free. There is a threat looming over us greater than any that has come before, it comes to us with a name, Michael Bloomberg. His desire to become president of these united states and impose his will on the American people is undeniable.
His desire is to disarm the american people, and render us a nation of subjects. He thinks he can do it. Along with other petty politicians who have emboldened him by imposing local, state, and nationwide restrictions on OUR second amendment rights, this is their ultimate goal.

By our inaction and feeble attempts at stopping them we have given them the power that is rightfully ours.

By adhering to what political parties have told us to believe, we have lost that power.

By listening to political pundits, extremists from both the left and right, even news sources that we used to trust, all feeding us misinformation, we have lost that power.

By keeping us politically divided, more so now than ever before, we have lost that power.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my Peers, I come to you begging you to put aside your differences and to come together and rejoice in what we have in common, a love and desire for FREEDOM.

They think we are weak and ineffectual, it is time to show them otherwise.

This is not a scam, I don't want you to join anything, give any money, JUST SHOW UP. If there is a pro second amendment rally or march, GO! If you find a pro second amendment politician, let them know you will support them. If you find you can, donate to organizations that actively fight unjust laws in the courts and legislature.

Coop44, aka Jim Cooper

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads