JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rights are the threads in the tapestry of citizenship. They all matter and not very many are ever added to it. But there are continually those that want to snip those threads.

All rights are important. Even the ones we here don't like.

This is a good commercial.

I love this guy, Mark Robinson. (yet another golden oppurtunity)
The very fabric of our society.

I believe he was invited by the NRA to speak at this years convention in Dallas.

I know some of you bubblegum about what the NRA has done or not done, but to me, they are the PREMIER civil rights group in our nation.

...what the NRA has done or not done, but to me, they are the PREMIER civil rights group in our nation.

I totally agree. I am a member and send them extra $$ often. I just want them to stay a little more focused on gun rights and stay out of general politics a little more. Especially out of civil war rhetoric, less of the us vs. them language.

I totally agree. I am a member and send them extra $$ often. I just want them to stay a little more focused on gun rights and stay out of general politics a little more. Especially out of civil war rhetoric, less of the us vs. them language.

Once in a while the antis need to be reminded who, if push comes to shove, has the power:

Instead of bashing Americans on one side of the political spectrum, instead of overtly supporting only the "Republican side" instead of Freedom's side, I think the NRA should make more of this type of ad!!

good ad....
Im sure it makes many liberal gun owners feel fuzzy and warm despite the fact they vote for gun control every time they vote democrat .....

your liberal party votes lemming style it doesnt matter if your a liberal pro gun person you still support gun control if you vote democrat its your liberal party's only consistent message for years:mad:

"We need to drop all this division we've got going on here. The bottom line is, when that 2nd Amendment was written, whether the framers liked it or not, they wrote it for Everybody. And I am Everybody. And the law-abiding citizens of this city are Everybody. And we want our rights and we want to keep our rights. And by God we're going to keep them, come hell or high water!" Mark Robinson (4-3-2018, in front of Greensboro, NC, city council)

Now if some carasmatic, suave & well groomed speakers here in the PNW would take notice and follow the lead of Mark, that would be great.

I am severely hearing impaired and if not for that I would be more vocal and speak out at legislative gatherings. I do go to the legislative meetings in Olympia, gun rallies and hand out Pro 2A literature while wearing my pro-gun attire. I do what I can and that's more than I can say about others who love their rights but still sit on the couch.

We have some really good people on another board up her in Wa that are well spoken and do attend Town Halls, legislative meetings and speak it gun rallies in Olympia.

The main thing is and the state battles is that we cannot just throw money at pro-gun organizations locally and be done, thinking I have done enough. It is not winning the game like that people, you have to get involved.

Last Edited:
Someone maybe want to send this to OFF, maybe they will get a clue how to go after the opposition.
Why this is a NRA ad, its not the NRA , well not yet. For once some one is on the right track. There is a movementand if we are careful it wont turn into a bowel kinda one,o_O
You can maybe peak and see a small poke of light this week with all thats happened.

Last Edited:
Y'all probably know now that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was the author of the minority decision on the D.C. Court of Appeals case known as Heller v. D.C. His decision was ultimately adopted by Justice Scalia of SCOTUS for one of the most important pro-gun rights decisions ever.

Kavanaugh is someone we can apparently trust on the Second Amendment!

Now if some carasmatic, suave & well groomed speakers here in the PNW would take notice and follow the lead of Mark, that would be great.

When I read stuff like this I am encouraged, but when I stood to preserve rights, you could have heard crickets after that.
When I got harassed at 2 A.M. many times by these crazed left no one stepped forward, got death threats nothing, so why I know what this guy is saying, I also know thats a convention center, lets see who stand outside those doors.

People actually have no idea the courage it take to do this and I was very surprised by both sides. It did not change what I would do, and I today stand by it. But I know first hand men like him when they stand become a target as do their families and why many will stand at these conventions many will not in real life. I have a wife, kids and even a grandchild and and they were put at risk, but we all knew regardless of what would happen we had to do something to save rights. And we did. There were many who were supportive, but so many themselves caved when it got serious.
I write this, because its not some F-king game, if you step forward have the fortitude to take the lumps because they will come, and just like the left does it will come in the dark, and far away from a direct assault.
Sorry for the Rant, as this is a great guy speaking.....but he is speaking to those that will lay it all on the line because there is no other choices, we have played the lets defend this and that long enough.

When I read stuff like this I am encouraged, but when I stood to preserve rights, you could have heard crickets after that.
When I got harassed at 2 A.M. many times by these crazed left no one stepped forward, got death threats nothing, so why I know what this guy is saying, I also know thats a convention center, lets see who stand outside those doors.

People actually have no idea the courage it take to do this and I was very surprised by both sides. It did not change what I would do, and I today stand by it. But I know first hand men like him when they stand become a target as do their families and why many will stand at these conventions many will not in real life. I have a wife, kids and even a grandchild and and they were put at risk, but we all knew regardless of what would happen we had to do something to save rights. And we did. There were many who were supportive, but so many themselves caved when it got serious.
I write this, because its not some F-king game, if you step forward have the fortitude to take the lumps because they will come, and just like the left does it will come in the dark, and far away from a direct assault.
Sorry for the Rant, as this is a great guy speaking.....but he is speaking to those that will lay it all on the line because there is no other choices, we have played the lets defend this and that long enough.

It does take a special type of person to do this, I'm just putting out a plea for those who are willing to take this fight head on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top