JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Potland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SPF!!

For your consideration I have two Stack-On gun storage cabinets. Both are a dark green color, apparently no longer available on the rifle cabinet. It is a very nice color, much different (darker) than some of the pictures I found.

The first one is model #GCDG-924, two doors, narrow one on the left with four shelves for ammo, pistols, cleaning tools, etc., and wide door on the right for rifles. Unlke many safes, this one might actually hold the ten guns it is rated for. Minor scratches on the front, more on the top and sides. Has three stand-offs so scope rifles fit better. "California-Approved Firearm Safety Device" if you give a sh!t about that. $200/offer. Trades considered, but not looking for anything in particular.

Here is a link to the Stack-On information on it. This one is black as the green one isn't available;
https://stack-on.com/product/10-gun-double-door-security-cabinet/

The second one is a Stack-On Pistol cabinet, Model GCG-900. 21"X18"X10". Very light blemishes on the front, more on the sides and top. Single door, three shelves, holds pistols, ammo, papers, valuables, etc. Also a "California-Approved Firearm Safety Device" if you give a sh!t about that. $75/offer. Trades considered, but not looking for anything in particular.

Here is a link to the Stack-On information on it.
https://stack-on.com/product/pistol-ammo-cabinet/

Delivery possible around 97236 or I can meet between here and Aurora many weekdays.

1651123145294.png

1651123236756.png

1651123298757.png

1651123341505.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews