JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I farm down in antelope on private land. Squirrels are everywhere and I'm an avid varmint hunter with a built 22 and 223.

However, I cannot bring friends onto the agricultural lands. I have a home in BEND oregon, was wondering if any of you have a good legal spot or area for squirrel hunting, as I have a couple buds coming to town.

If you have a more "secret" spot send me a message! I will likely only attend this spot once, as I have 4000 acres!

Thanks boys

Hey, I farm down in antelope on private land. Squirrels are everywhere and I'm an avid varmint hunter with a built 22 and 223.

However, I cannot bring friends onto the agricultural lands. I have a home in BEND oregon, was wondering if any of you have a good legal spot or area for squirrel hunting, as I have a couple buds coming to town.

If you have a more "secret" spot send me a message! I will likely only attend this spot once, as I have 4000 acres!

Thanks boys

Wish I had somewhere for you but honestly I'm a bit green with envy thinking of hunting on 4000 acres.

You really have to be careful where I go !! It's a very top secret spot and it's for your own good that I don't tell you....... :)
Jedi_Squirrels.jpg
But 4,000 acres ?!?! I'm awful jealous !!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top