JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I farm down in antelope on private land. Squirrels are everywhere and I'm an avid varmint hunter with a built 22 and 223.

However, I cannot bring friends onto the agricultural lands. I have a home in BEND oregon, was wondering if any of you have a good legal spot or area for squirrel hunting, as I have a couple buds coming to town.

If you have a more "secret" spot send me a message! I will likely only attend this spot once, as I have 4000 acres!

Thanks boys

Hey, I farm down in antelope on private land. Squirrels are everywhere and I'm an avid varmint hunter with a built 22 and 223.

However, I cannot bring friends onto the agricultural lands. I have a home in BEND oregon, was wondering if any of you have a good legal spot or area for squirrel hunting, as I have a couple buds coming to town.

If you have a more "secret" spot send me a message! I will likely only attend this spot once, as I have 4000 acres!

Thanks boys

Wish I had somewhere for you but honestly I'm a bit green with envy thinking of hunting on 4000 acres.

You really have to be careful where I go !! It's a very top secret spot and it's for your own good that I don't tell you....... :)
Jedi_Squirrels.jpg
But 4,000 acres ?!?! I'm awful jealous !!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top