Southwest Firearms Forum
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns

Spyder Compound Bow for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
The bow I am selling is a few years old, but in outstanding condition. I am selling it because life has changed (due to injury) and I don't hold onto things that I can't use. I never used this bow for hunting, but rather for the satisfaction of precision target shooting. All total, this bow has been brought to the range less than a dozen times.

As for bow-tech-speak, there's not a whole lot I can say. If memory serves correctly, it has 55# of tension and is a perfect fit, size-wise, for my 5'4" frame. This bow could be perfect for someone close to my stature.

At $200, I am asking for less than half of its original purchase price, so if you're interested in this bow, please call me at 503-477-4568(H) or 503-329-2935(C); or email me at [mjshaw33168@yahoo.com].

I have photos available for you to look at at you like. Email me your interest and I will send them to you. Also, I am located in NE Portland (close-in) and would be happy to meet you in person if you would like to examine the bow.

Dear Administrators,

Forgive me if I am not posting this advertisement in the proper location, but I did not see a non-firearm weapons classified section. I was invited to check your site out and list my bow here... :)

M.J.

Reactions
I am interested in your bow. I may be too big for it though. What is the draw weight and draw length? Could you shoot me some pics via email. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS