JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
City
Carlton
State
Oregon
I have this compound bow I don't know much about. Was given to me by a family member, however I won't be using it. Research shows it's an older bow, but it's pretty much hunt-ready.

I'm looking for a salmon rod and reel for trolling. Preferably left handed with a line counter. I'm valuing this bow along with the arrows and broadheads it comes with around $200-250. But again, I'm no archery expert AT ALL. So I'm open to being educated as well…lol

DB4426E4-9CA4-4793-84BC-2D402C610D8A.jpeg 78B0E8C3-DA89-49A1-BF01-66D260F0DB79.jpeg CFB14CB2-275B-4780-A289-2751D732DC13.jpeg 3903C16D-1ABC-481D-8F6E-F5D0CE35102C.jpeg 09C9ACFC-56DB-4857-BA61-28AA12118675.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I want to say that it was from around 2012. But PSE makes good bows. You have it priced pretty spot on. There's a lot to learn about bows. Other thing is having it tested to find out the draw weight. Fiber optics for it are in good condition. Good arrows. Don't know what broad heads are on it. GLWS

Sorry dude, that bow is a dinosaur. Nobody that knows better would take that hunting. I'd say consider yourself lucky if someone even offers you 70 bucks for it. I'm thinking that would even be very generous. But I'm rooting for ya I hope it sells, it's a part of hunting history!!!!

Sorry dude, that bow is a dinosaur. Nobody that knows better would take that hunting. I'd say consider yourself lucky if someone even offers you 70 bucks for it. I'm thinking that would even be very generous. But I'm rooting for ya I hope it sells, it's a part of hunting history!!!!
People hunt with flintlock... And longbows.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.