JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The bow I am selling is a few years old, but in outstanding condition. I am selling it because life has changed (due to injury) and I don't hold onto things that I can't use. I never used this bow for hunting, but rather for the satisfaction of precision target shooting. All total, this bow has been brought to the range less than a dozen times.

As for bow-tech-speak, there's not a whole lot I can say. If memory serves correctly, it has 55# of tension and is a perfect fit, size-wise, for my 5'4" frame. This bow could be perfect for someone close to my stature.

At $200, I am asking for less than half of its original purchase price, so if you're interested in this bow, please call me at 503-477-4568(H) or 503-329-2935(C); or email me at [[email protected]].

I have photos available for you to look at at you like. Email me your interest and I will send them to you. Also, I am located in NE Portland (close-in) and would be happy to meet you in person if you would like to examine the bow.

Dear Administrators,

Forgive me if I am not posting this advertisement in the proper location, but I did not see a non-firearm weapons classified section. I was invited to check your site out and list my bow here... :)

M.J.

I am interested in your bow. I may be too big for it though. What is the draw weight and draw length? Could you shoot me some pics via email. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top