JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been doing my own install and care for as long as I've been married. I know a lot, but not this. If your going to cover BIG lawns, which head is best, that takes the least water, and pressure to run, but cover distance? I'm on a well, and I run about 7 heads at once. The noisy ones that slap back and forth. Lol! Are gear heads better for this? I have a giant well system, and it's 5hp, and don't want it to turn on and off all the time.

Just mowed the lawn and realised i have to go round our sprinkler heads and 're-evaluate' them, they're falling over in places, others aren't popping up enough to cover the area they need to :(

First sprinkler system, barely know what i'm doing.... :confused:

Home deploy has lots and most tell you what the coverage is.
I haven't done one for so long I know nothing anymore
But if there's a good channel on you tube I'd try that.

The Home Depot type big box stores don't sell commercial grade heads, just cheaper versions of them. They don't last very long before they start wearing out.
I would find a commercial irrigation supplier like United Pipe & Supply in your area.
They can steer you in the right direction.
My brother was a landscaper and I helped him install dozens of systems and one of the most overlooked devises was a quality pressure release drain valve installed at the bottom of the pop up head valve body.

Yeah, i'm making sure my fitments are ok, i have one Hunter rotary, it's the crapest of all my sprinklers and is very uneven in coverage :(

Oh i wouldn't be *too* surprised, that's the smallest circuit, one older Rainbird T Bird rotary and the Hunter rotary. There is technically a rainbird regular on the same circuit, but it's turned off.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top