JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought an XDM 9mm in early january and love it. I bought the black w/stainless slide full size from the Marksman in puyallup. I think out the door it was about $670? The all black ones are about $40 cheaper. Only shot it a few times but I'm planning to use it in the IPSC competitions when springfield finally sends me my extra 2 mags.

Speaking of extra mags... they should be arriving soon. My "extras" for my .40 just arrived a couple days ago. :D :s0155:

Just went to West Coast Armory today to buy an XDm 9mm, but I forgot my address wasn't current on my license! :s0054:

They wanted $619 for the black and $659 for the SS slide version, and had both in stock.

The XDM and the XD have almost nothing in common.

They might as well have been made by different manufacturers.

The XDM is one of the best new handguns to be produced in years.

i heard the xdm can use some of the xd parts. like that slide stop. b/c I really dislike the new one. I put my thumb right on that thing when shooting so it never locks back.

I just fired my new XDm 9 up at Memaloose last weekend for the first time (had an XD9 before). That gun made me feel like I can actually shoot! The slide action seemed to be much smoother than my XD. It fit my hand a lot better as well. Goes without saying that there were no failures of any kind, that's pretty much a given for anything with an X and a D stamped on it as far as I am concerned. Smooth, comfortable, accurate, and reliable. IMO it is the best deal out there considering all the gear that comes with them. Fred Meyer in Newberg had them on sale for $599 last time I was out there. Couldn't recommend this gun anymore strongly. LOVE IT!!!!

I actually have not been able to find a 2 tone 4" barrel XDm 9mm on line.

I was kinda hoping one of the FFLs on this board might make me an offer I couldn't refuse. :D

Frog.

Mine is OD green frame and black slide. Thinking of sending it back and having the metal Armory coated in the same green. I like having something a little different.

If you can't find via a board member you might try NW Armory (in Portland on McLaughlin) that's where i got mine. They were very friendly and helpful with the new guy. Had a pretty good inventory.

BTW, it was my favorite right up until I got the STI for Xmas (god, I love that woman). Being second favorite isn't all that bad.

I bought this gun last year from the Scappoose Fred Meyer for an insanely good price. Shoots like a dream. It isn't hype IMHO..... this is one excellent choice in handguns.

I believe that they are now on ad for around $560 if I saw correctly yesterday.

You'll love it!

On paper the XD seems an improved Glock, and I was very interested to shoot it..so much that when a friend considered a new handgun, I suggest this as a choice and he bought one...I have had plenty of time to shoot it....and others at the range I work at..

- Nice case..gun and mag holsters are very nice..so don't worry about leather..huge plus!
- Ergonomics are good....very reliable.
- NRA Master Instructor / USMC guy I know...loves his
- Has lot's of features of a Glock/1911/Sig...best of everything.

I couldn't hit a barn door with it...and I shoot high end 1911s, target shoot...
That's not to say it doesn't shoot, but I was hugely disapointed with it...I just couldn't get the accuracy I was looking for.

I bought one from Dandeesales last month and fell in love! last I heard he he had a few left at $515 and some change. I looked all over and couldn't come close to that price nib. The only complaint I have is that the Hi cap mags seem a little tight when full. other than that no complaints they are a great deal with lots of extras for the price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top